Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spam Filter 2.0 Beta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aaron View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spam Filter 2.0 Beta
    Posted: 18 October 2003 at 9:15am

Hi!

I have a fairly small network (May have asked this elsewhere) on which we only get about 500 to 1000 e-mails per month.

Is it possible to either get a beta with a longer period of testing than 1 month or to get one that can be renewed each month?  Or will a new beta appear next month, when this one expires?

Perhaps, the next eval version will be based on SpamFilter 2.0 or a late beta?  (I was kind of wondering why there isn't a post .178 eval release....)

I'd be willing to test it, since I do get a fair amount of spam, but would prefer to avoid having to reinstall every month without being able to produce conclusive results due to small e-mail flow.

Thanks!

LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2003 at 10:47am

Aaron,

A new beta will be released shortly, and that one too will be functional for 30 days. The release of a beta after that will depend on how the previous one performs.

We do not know yet if we will be releasing a free version 2.x of SpamFilter, but we will definetly update the current free 1.2.0.178 to the latest 1.2.0.206 when the beta period is over.

Roberto F.
LogSat Software

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic