Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Unable to add/edit entries in black/white lists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unable to add/edit entries in black/white lists

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robert Shelton View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to add/edit entries in black/white lists
    Posted: 31 March 2003 at 12:00am

I have installed the new version. I am not able to add to or edit the whitelist domains. I have specified a file name for blacklisted domains, but am not able to enter any data in that window either. I am logged in as Administrator on this box (actually Administrator for the domain, under which all management, software installs, etc. are done on the network). The service appears to be running (based on the W2K Services listing program). I have right clicked and double clicked on the black/white windows in question. What am I missing?

Also note the following errors in text:

- on the black list text, "...entering them below below" - repeated word. - on the purple note, "you must set tyour local domains in the black/white list tab" - the letter t joined with the word your - statistics page, there appears to be something wrong with one of the data display spaces - several vertical black bars at the end or start of the yellow field, depending on where the field is located on the rotation

Things that would simplify admin/setup: - on the country list, a select all button would be great for first-time setups, as I want to receive email from about 10%-15% of the total list. Lots of manual checks in the boxes, one at a time...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic