Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unable to remove second SMTP server for domain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
invicta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote invicta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to remove second SMTP server for domain
    Posted: 26 August 2009 at 12:13pm
I am unable to remove an additional failover SMTP server under SMTP Settings for a particular domain. I delete the IP Address in the box and then click Save Settings. When I go back into the admin interface the additional smtp server is still there.

I tried going to the _Local_Domains.txt file for the domain in question and removing the second failover SMTP server. I then saved the file and closed. I went back to the admin interface and the server still shows up.

Any ideas?
LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 5:47pm
invicta,

Is this happening for SpamFilter Enterprise or the "standard" version? Can you please also let us know the exact build number?
Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
invicta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote invicta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 5:58pm
SpamFilter Enterprise v 4.1.2.812 in a 2 node cluster with a backend database.
LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 7:30pm
Got it. Instead of clicking on the "Save Settings" button, please try to "click away" from the selected domain in the list of domain. Switching to another database row should post the change to the database.

The database interface non-friendliness is one of our Achille's heels...
Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
invicta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote invicta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:58pm
That worked.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic