Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need simple admin form for search in quarantene
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need simple admin form for search in quarantene

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
morten44 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morten44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need simple admin form for search in quarantene
    Posted: 13 June 2009 at 6:44pm
Hi
We have a setup where each users has access to weblogon to access their spam mails.
We are using the pre shipped web access tool that comes with ISP as I think that is good enough for our users.

We have one problem..
When we get a mail from a user that says there are mails they do not get I have no way to check the quarantene database as its so big that the graphic interface freezes when trying to show all records.

What I need is the following:
A simple PHP/ASP form that you as administrator can  search in the TBLQUARANTENE table
and only return the matches..
That means as admin i should open the form in a browser, I should be able to search the from mail / to mail and get a readable output with only the records searched.
I do not need any advanced option, only to search records.

Does this already exist out there or does anyone have a script that can be used with some modification. I am new to PHP/MySQL so any suggestion/help is welcome

Kind Regards
Morten
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic