Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mail whitelisted in the log still tagged

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dcook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mail whitelisted in the log still tagged
    Posted: 13 November 2013 at 3:00pm
I am running Enterprise 4.5.1.94 and still have emails that are whitelisted tagged.  I checked my log and it indicates the sender is whitelisted and the email forwarded.  It is still tagged with "SPAM:" so Outlook email rules still throw it in a spam filter.  Any solution?

Dwight
www.vividmix.com
LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2013 at 5:03pm
Dwight,

Could you please zip us the following so we can take a look:

• SpamFilter's activity logfile for the day the email was received

• The to/from email addresses of that email so we can locate it in the logs

• Your SpamFilter.ini file

• The \SpamFilter\Domains directory structure (if the files containing any of your blacklists/whitelists are outside that directory tree, please include those as well.

If the zipped file is over 8MB in size, please try to upload the file to our repository at:

http://logsatcloud.com/public.php?service=files&t=2b2bdadf9b3607373f168ed7ea026e3f

I'll send you the password for that area via PM shortly.

Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 2:57pm
Dwight,

Looking at your logs we see that the email was received normally and not detected as spam. SpamFilter should have thus not have added neither the header:

SPAMTagHeader=X-SF-SPAM:Y

in the email. Do you have access to that email? Are you able to forward it to us at support at logsat.com (making sure you send the original email with the headers intact) so we can have a further look?
Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
dcook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:06am
Sorry the recipient no longer has the email. If it happens again I will forward along with the log. Thank you for your quick attention to this issue.
Dwight
www.vividmix.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic