Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Web Interface

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stupid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Web Interface
    Posted: 06 February 2007 at 2:57pm

Sorry for the delay, here's the link that you can see how it works and a trial version that you can download. This only works with Spamfilter ISP (not the Enterprise Edition) so far.

This is a web interface that you just install and run. There's very little configuration and absolutely no programming/coding involved.

Please note this is a beta test version. Whoever participate in this beta test, we will definitely do a promote when formal version comes out. Obviously, if you decide to use the beta in live, that's up to you (i am using it myself. *smile). The final verison will do a seamless upgrade over the beta.

Please post your questions here or PM or email me.

thestupid ** gmail dot com

http://www.theitdynamics.com/SpamFilterWI-How-it-works.html

Edited by Stupid
mbrusl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbrusl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 3:17am
Private message with email sent

Michael

Agent2600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent2600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 10:33am
Sent PM aswell
Stupid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 2:44pm
Please enclose your email address in your PM. I would also appreciate that you tell me which database you use to store spams.

I am running a little behind as my server hard drive died on me last weekend, still trying to recover from my backup. should be done before this weekend.

Agent2600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent2600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 3:11pm

i use mysql

ZoboFlobby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZoboFlobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 7:48am
PM Sent, Use MSSQL
mwarnon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwarnon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 1:01pm

I would like a copy as well

We are using MSSQL

mwarnon@orangecountygov.com

Stupid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 11:31pm
A little update.

Sorry guys, I am running behind just like Microsoft. I didn't realize that majority of you are using MySQL; unfortunately I didn't test enough on MySQL.

Really sorry for the delay. The !#@# Microsoft just won't tell me which dll i am missing in the installation!!!!

I'll post a link for you to download in a few days.

Edited by Stupid
ZoboFlobby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZoboFlobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 12:32am

I will use whatever database you need to have a nice working GUI, I will send cash too.

Serriously, I don't understand why they don't develop this it kills the advantage of the quarantine without it.

Agent2600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent2600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 11:46am
I am now running on MSSQL as of last week. So if your version works on that i am ready :-)
Stupid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2007 at 12:52am

Sorry for the delay, here's the link that you can see how it works and a trial version that you can download. Please note this is a beta test version. Whoever participate in this beta test, we will definitely do a promote when formal version comes out. Obviously, if you decide to use the beta in live, that's up to you (i am using it myself. *smile). The final verison will do a seamless upgrade over the beta.

This only works with Spamfilter ISP (not the Enterprise Edition).

Please post your questions here or PM or email me.

thestupid ** gmail dot com

http://www.theitdynamics.com/SpamFilterWI-How-it-works.html

Edited by Stupid
Stupid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 9:45am
Please contact me if your trial license runs out.
corymckee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corymckee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 12:37am
I had a little trouble using the version posted on your site. Any sort of FAQ or anything?
Stupid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 9:32am
corymckee, please use the other thread to discuss.

you can also email to thestupid AT gmail dot com for support.

I also sent you a private message.
sed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2007 at 9:35am
we are using SQL on standard edition.
Please send me a version with working key?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic