Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPAM Filters used by Major ISPs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Divakar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divakar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SPAM Filters used by Major ISPs
    Posted: 21 July 2008 at 8:13am
Hi Everyone
                     Well and wish the same from you all. Am Divakar just joined the group. I would like to know the SPAM filters that are used by the major ISP and the best solution for the Spam filter. Kindly share your thoughs on this.

Thanks
Diva
Thanks & Regards
Divakar
__M__ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __M__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 8:45am
Diva, not sure what budget you have however I am extremely pleased with SFI/SFE for performance, cost and definately support. Whilst my coding skills aren't that great I have still been able to implement some great functionality for SFI/SFE, some of the more hardcore guys here sound like they have been able to do amazing stuff with their installations.

I highly recommend Logsat's products.

Mike
aco_pa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aco_pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 4:42pm
I also recommend Logsat's filter, we spent a long time weighing options from open source to dedicated appliances and SFI has worked great for us. 121 million messages blocked in the last 6 months alone.

Anthony
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic