Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Usable Web Interface ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Usable Web Interface ?
    Posted: 25 October 2006 at 1:53pm

Does any one have a usable interface they have built or modified from the stock one ?

This could be a very beneficial feature of SF but in the current state is barely usable. I hate to write one if someone is further along with a ASP or PHP version.

Any help ?

Lee

Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2006 at 2:58pm

Good afternoon Lee, I just have a quick question for you regarding your post.  What type of interface features are you looking for?  The stock one for the registered version appears to be just what my users were looking for.  I will be making adjustments to it to better fit our site and users taste but the functions are all there.

Just wondering, perhaps I could help.

Kevin

http://www.site-max.com

johndpatriot1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johndpatriot1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 2:34pm

Lee,  Many people have updated this interface with all sorts of neat features.  Ours allows the following:

- Daily email to users listing all spam in there spam filter list

- Multiple email addressess so that a user only has to check on place

- Admin can view all spam to quickly find what a user is looking for

brekkjen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brekkjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 7:41am

John, I would be very interesting in the features you list there if you are willing to share them.

Thanks

pulsar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pulsar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 12:23pm
John, We too would be very interested in the features you list there if you are willing to share them. We are on a windows environment with 59 servers and the new SF Enterprise "User Authentication" features are not freindly to Windows configurations. 
Lee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 9:43pm

John you hit a lot of the high points of what I have looked for. When your code emails them their spam can they select to send/release individual emails or do they go to the web site ?

Either way it sounds like you have a good working solution.

I would love to see the code if you don't mind.

Lee

johndpatriot1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johndpatriot1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2006 at 11:29am

Thanks all for the interest,  I believe I have sent each of you a copy of the code.  If not,  Please PM me with an email address.  Sorry for the delay.

John,

pgus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2006 at 5:14pm

John, can send me a copy to?

Thanks in advance

hdokes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hdokes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2007 at 8:05pm
Say John,

We are a registered user of the spamfilter program and are looking to implement the web interface feature. Would you mind sending me a copy of your code as well? Any features we add to it we would be more than happy to reciprocate with.

Thank you.
pulnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pulnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:40am

Hi John,

Pardon for being late. I was searching for spamfilters on google and just found this page. I do need a copy. Can you plz send it?

Are you looking for budget hosting? Why not try micfo!
Stupid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 12:17pm
you can download a trial version here

http://www.theitdynamics.com

Edited by Stupid - 29 November 2007 at 12:18pm
Pignet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pignet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 1:21am
I would love to get the demo code, but I am unable to get to the site listed.
Thanks!
Jimmy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 6:30am
hi ,
                     plz show me site where can you add my coding
Use professional backup software for your system that can support for your all affiliate program.
Amadeus0125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amadeus0125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 7:13am
Hi All,
I ma having some problem with MX record when I turn this filter on for I think all the outside domains like yahoo, hotmail and a couple others I noticed ,X-SF-HELO-Domain: web81303.mail.mud.yahoo.com, X-SF-Originating-IP: 68.142.199.119, X-Rejection-Reason: 16 - 557 Your domain yahoo.com does not have a valid MX DNS record.
X-SF-SPAM: Y, Could that be something on my DNS server?
LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 5:29pm
Yes, it's possible, as yahoo.com does have a valid MX record.
Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
morten44 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morten44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 5:58pm
Hi.
Can anyone tell me if this is still working. I follow link to download trail, but the order button is not working. Just want to make sure that if I use it I can continue to use it after trail is over
regards
Morten
AndrewD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2010 at 9:48pm
I know this is a VERY old thread. But if anyone is still looking for a usable interface then please have a look at http://www.logsat.com/SpamFilter/Forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=6883&title=new-web-interface
Cheers
Spamfilter web interface. www.tyrexpg.com.au

See http://www.logsat.com/SpamFilter/Forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=6883
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic