Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2.7.1.515 not delivering quarantined mess
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2.7.1.515 not delivering quarantined mess

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
j3webservices View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 February 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 3
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j3webservices Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2.7.1.515 not delivering quarantined mess
    Posted: 03 February 2006 at 4:26pm
I haven't changed my web interface since the upgrade, but I am getting more and more complaints that messages are not being delivered from the web interface. I can't even get quarantine messages to be delivered from the SpamFilter GUI itself.
Back to Top
lyndonje View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 31 January 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndonje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 4:17am
Slightly different problem but using the same version. At the moment I'm testing the web quarantine, I've not rolled it out to new users yet. But basically when I try to register an address, the password email isn't being received? Maybe related?
Back to Top
LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 25 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4065
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 8:03am
j3webservices -
I apologize for the delay, your post slipped thru all the weekend emails and we've just noticed it.
Are you referring to a SpamFilter upgrade or a server upgrade? For a SpamFilter upgrade, there should have not been any changes that would have caused this, unless upgrading from a very, very old version of SpamFilter (from v1 to v2.x). If you performed a server upgrade or changed servers, it is possible that the "ServerID" value for the SpamFilter server in the tblServers table became out of sync with the tblServersServerID value in the SpamFilter.ini file. Can you please open that table in your database and make sure the IDs are either the same or that the tblServersServerID value in the ini file is "0" (0 is a wildcard)? If everything looks good, can you please forward us a copy of SpamFilter's activity logfile for a day this happened, along with the email addresses you're using to test?

lyndonje -
Can you please make sure you're using the licensed version of SpamFilter, and not the free version? The free version has limited web functionality in that it does not deliver email thru the web interface. If that is not the problem, in the "Register.asp" page, can you try modifying the line:
 
rs("EMailFrom") = "System Administrator <>"
 
to something like:
 
rs("EMailFrom") = "someemail@yourdomain.com"

Please let us know if that still does not work, and if so, just like j3webservices, please forward us a copy of SpamFilter's activity logfile for a day this happened, along with the email addresses you're using to test.

Edited by LogSat
Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
Back to Top
lyndonje View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 31 January 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndonje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 12:22pm
Hi. I am using the registered version.

What I did this morning was upgraded to v2.7.1.523 and made the change to register.asp as you suggested and one of these things seems to have fixed the problem.

Thanks.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.