Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BUG - Custom Domain filters wonít save

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fischer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fischer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BUG - Custom Domain filters wonít save
    Posted: 05 August 2005 at 1:37am
I'm running a new install of 2.6.3.473 on a Win2k3 Web edition server. When I try to turn off any of the filters on my domains from the Custom Domain Filter area, as soon as I hit "Save Settings" the check box comes back.

Edited by fischer
LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 7:48am
Make sure you "click away" from the row you're editing to update the record. You'll see that the row indicator (black arrow-head on the left of the domain name) changes to a "caret" cursor when editing a row. When clicking on another row it will change from a caret to a curson, saving the row. As long as it stays a caret the row won't be saved.

As this behavior may be confusing, we will be changing this functinoality within the next few days to make it easier to save these settings.
Roberto Franceschetti

LogSat Software

Spam Filter ISP
fischer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fischer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 9:18am
Confusing, yes, but your method did work. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic