Spam Filter ISP Support Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

use of ini settings for quarantine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Terry View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: use of ini settings for quarantine
    Posted: 25 May 2004 at 1:02pm

I have set  DoNotSendNDRonQuarantine=1 in the ini file and restarted the server several times.  However when I send a message that gets quarantined I still get a ndr message to the sender.  I am running an eval version.  Am I reading the explanation for this setting correctly?  It implies that if I set it to 1 then no ndr will be sent however that is not what I am seeing.

Terry

LogSat View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LogSat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2004 at 9:50pm

Terry,

That option was made available starting from build 2.0.1.309 (see release note for that verison below). If you have an earlier build, like the public free version 2.0.1.302, that feature is not available.

Roberto F.
LogSat Software

// New to VersionNumber = '2.0.1.309';
{TODO -cNew : When the SpamFilter.ini is updated the event is logged}
{TODO -cNew : Added the :TAG option to the AuthorizedTO whitelist to tag emails classified as spam}
{TODO -cNew : Updated documentation and GUI to show blacklists that support the :NULL tag}
{TODO -cNew : Added the TagAndQuarantine option to SpamFilter.ini file}
{TODO -cNew : Added the SPAMTagPrefix option to SpamFilter.ini file to customize spam tag prefix in subject}
{TODO -cNew : We are now writing in the activity log when a quarantined email is forced-delivered}
{TODO -cFix : The Do not quarantine and :NULL option for the attachment blacklist is now working correctly}
{TODO -cNew : Added ini option for DoNotSendNDROnQuarantine - this will cause all emails to be accepted without returning an error code to the remote server, thus preventing NDR's to be sent to the sender}

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic