Forum Name: Spam Filter ISP Support
Forum Description: General support for Spam Filter ISP
Printed Date: 22 March 2018 at 10:05am

Topic: SDFB and SDFC Errors
Posted By: Bluefly
Subject: SDFB and SDFC Errors
Date Posted: 03 September 2014 at 7:05pm

Hi Guys

For the past two days I have been seeing the following error messages in the spam filter logs:

SFDB_WebErrors has reached its limit

09/04/14 08:02:53:531 -- (111477184) Checking SFDC

09/04/14 08:02:54:000 -- (111477184) Exception occurred during DoSFDCCheck: '''' is not a valid integer value

09/04/14 08:02:54:000 -- (111477184) Checking SFDE

09/04/14 08:02:54:937 -- (111477184) Exception occurred during DoSFDECheck: ''0Error=0'' is not a valid integer value

The appears to be allowing a tremendous volume of spam through as neither SDFC or SDFB have captured any emails for the past 24 hours. I've tried:

Restarting the spam filter service

Restarting the server

Reinstalling the software (current version)

Installing the previous version (

All unsuccessful.

I’ve checked the forum for similar errors.

Current email signatures in SDFC = 0

Current IPs listed in SDFB = 0 

Can you please let me know if this is something to do with my installation or something at your end. If the latter, is there an ETA for a fix?

I've added keyword filters to stop the frequent spam offenders but my clients are freaking out. 

Posted By: LogSat
Date Posted: 03 September 2014 at 7:59pm

I apologize for the problems. We experienced an outage at our data center yesterday that corrupted the database serving the SFDB/SFDC/SFDE filters. SpamFilter is thus currently unable to check those filters for spam emails. The errors you are receiving can be ignored, and we just made a change on our backend service that should prevent them from occurring again.

We are in the process of rebuilding the database, with an ETA of 6/12 hours for complete recovery. SpamFilter will automatically resume the use of those filters once our webservice becomes operational again.

Roberto Franceschetti" rel="nofollow - LogSat Software" rel="nofollow - Spam Filter ISP

Posted By: LogSat
Date Posted: 03 September 2014 at 9:19pm
FYI we completed the database rebuild sooner than expected. All filters are now back online.

Roberto Franceschetti" rel="nofollow - LogSat Software" rel="nofollow - Spam Filter ISP

Print Page | Close Window